12.14.2006

Pass the milk, please.

The second Tuesday of each month, I get together with my sisters and a group of girls and exchange recipes. Over the past months the theme has ranged from Family Favorites, to recipes including fruit, tomatoes, soups and breads.

This past Tuesday we did a cookie exchange- So, everyone baked at least 2 dozen cookies to share. Then, we each filled our plate (to the brim, I might add) with all these sweet treats. From Mississippi Mud Bars, cookies filled with Rollos, to cookies baked with Vanilla pudding-- my sweet tooth definitely was satisfied that night.

If you're dying to make a sweet treat, here's my sister's infamous Ginger Snap recipe:


Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kim said...

mmmm I want to try every cookie on that plate!

ali said...

Perfect. I've been looking for a ginger snap recipe. Thanks Carlson twins!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I need to have something like that...I make the same three things every week. James would appreciate a change.

P.S. We're so excited to see you guys!!

Lorilee said...

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one blogging about cookies. Tis the season...right? I think you need to eat a few more cookies Lacey... put a little meat on your bones to get you through winter.

Anonymous said...

mmm they are yummy and we are in a recipe exchange and one person dropped out, we meet the 2nd tues of every mon. if any of lacey's friends are up to it! (is that okay zoot i put that on your blog??) zzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Of course, of course! The more the merrier, right?