1.24.2007

I Swear, I'm Not Obsessed...


I would just love to accidentally run into Ms. Keri Russell up in Park City. She's currently there promoting her new movie “The Waitress,"which I'm dying to see. (That's her in the film.)

Not only do I think she's adorable, a great actress, she also seems to be super sweet in real life. (Just like her "Felicity" character.) "Waitress" was directed by another actress Adrienne Shelly who was killed after the movie was made... At the premiere of the movie, (as I read) Keri R. got super choked up when talking about the movie and the director... I don't know... of course you would get choked up, but I think Ms. Russell is an upright gal.

Not only does she seem sweet, but in real-life, you know just like our everyday life, she's pregnant...! (I have no idea why I'm so thrilled.)

Jeff asked if I wish she were my best friend... duh! of course.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Lacey I LOVE felicity too. I miss her like she was my friend! ha! I will go on your quest with you to find her in PC.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

lacey -- hi cutie!!! did you know that keri went to mountain view high school the same years as -- i think justin. yes -- we are famous here in mesa for producing your best friend!!!! i love your blog. i miss you!!! luv, donna

Anonymous said...

You wish she was your best friend? That is the sadest, cutest thing I have ever read!
I think Annelise thought she was mean and slept with a producer to get in a movie.....

Anonymous said...

well, not really... but, you know? it would be fun to share her clothes, do her hair, go to lunch, talk about whatever... okay, maybe it IS sad.

Lorilee said...

I too am a huge Keri Russell fan.....I think she's one of the most adorable people on the planet and I don't even know her in real life. Who's the Father? Ben.. I wish!

Colleen said...

I still miss Felicity. We went to college together, so that show will always have a place in my heart.

[I mean, Felicity was on while I was in college. I'm not claiming to have been her roommate or best friend or anything.] :)