2.13.2007

the best life sandwich.

I'm already bored with my lunches. At work, there's a cafeteria... But, for a vegetarian like me, the only thing I can eat is the salad bar. But, when 2:30 rolls around, I'm starving! So, I've learned to bring my own lunch.

Here's a Best Life Nut Butter and Pear Sandwich that sounds yummy:

  • 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
  • 2 Tb. Almond or Other Nut butter
  • Half a pear, thinly sliced
  • 1 tp. Honey

Serve with half cup carrot sticks.

It's funny to read a recipe for a honey/pbj-esque sandwich, isn't it?

I've never thought to add a pear, but it sounds quite good. Don't forget the 1/2 c. of carrots. (After all, you don't want to get too crazy with those carrots.)

3 comments:

ali said...

I like to eat pairs with Laughing Cow cheese. And I've always heard of people eating bananas on pb sandwiches but I thought it looked gross. Pear and pb sound great, though.

The carrots don't go on the sandwich, do they?

ali said...

P.S. I'm diggin' The Bird and The Bee, too!

Anonymous said...

Posting on company time? Good job buddy.

You forgot to mention that the cafeteria is totally gross and is a huge rip off.