2.25.2007

Deal of the Day

Not intending to purchase anything yesterday, I went to the mall with my sister and mom for shopping support. On our way out of the mall, I stopped by Payless, to see what they have. (And, who doesn't love inexpensive shoes? Even if they are a blatant rip-off from another designer.)

I found an exact replica of a shoe I highlighted here.

And, since they were having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, my sister and I both picked up a pair for only $15.00 each... Not bad, huh?

Plus, I really love the color:


(And now my shoe collection is satisfied. Hopefully.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute!

Kim said...

Good find Lacey! those are really cute and I love the color.

Lorilee said...

I love when I can find a cute shoe at Payless that doesn't look really cheap. Congrats Lacey.. I love that pic. Sounds like I need to tag-along with you on your Saturday shoe shopping experiences.

ali said...

Cute! I swear I saw a very similar shoe at Target a couple weeks ago.