3.13.2007

The Significant Seven

I received an email from Amazon.com today about a new list of 'must reads' Amazon editors compile monthly.

The book that first caught my eye is The God of Animals by Aryn Kyle mainly because the editor compares the main character to Harper Lee’s Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird, which is a huge compliment to the author. Since Scout is my favorite character of all time, this book could definitely be worth checking out.

If you need any ideas for your Book Club, or if you need something else to read, maybe this list will help.

(Or, if you've have any book recommendations, please share in the comments… Everyone’s always looking for a good read, right?)

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Thanks for the info Lacey. I'm always looking for new, good books. I recently found Marjorie Morningstar at a discount bookstore in NY... and snatched it up (only $5). I'm excited to read it.

Kim said...

Thanks Lacey. Now we just need to start that book club back up. I miss it.