3.22.2007

friYAY.

I'm feeling anxious, already, for the weekend... I have so much to do, ( including, getting out to Thanksgiving Point for Shade’s Shirt Sale, and going to Ali’s Balloon Photo Shoot!) and this warm Spring weather is definitely motivating me to get it all done! In the meantime, here are some fun links that I enjoyed this week, but haven't had time to post about:

Do you enjoy This American Life? If so, they started a TV series of this favorite radio program. You can watch the first episode here.

One of my favorite bands may turn one of my favorite albums into a musical!

Listen to a new band I'm liking.

And finally, I missed 'Grey's Anatomy' last night, but part of me doesn't regret it. For those of you who watched, was it worth watching?

4 comments:

ali said...

I've been a TAL fan for years, ever since I first heard Ira Glass's essay that basically taught me that if you're trying to get over a relationship, all you have to do is get a haircut. I don't know how I feel about the on-screen adaptation, I think it works great for radio. But for the sake of TAL, I hope it goes over well.

Also, I watched Grey's last night (though I was a little distracted) but I thought it was pretty good. And a little bit weird. You missed some stuff you'll want to see, though, and I have it recorded if you want to come over.

This might be the longest comment ever.

ali said...

I've been listening to Au Revoir Simone since I left your blog.

I can't decide which I like better: the music or the name! Thanks for sharing.

drew said...

I'm a recent convert to This American Life. I LOVED the episode last week about TV. I also really liked an episode this Christmas about being muslim-american. Did you catch either of those?

Anonymous said...

I haven't yet been able to watch TAL's first TV Show. And, no, Andrew I didn't catch either of the shows you mentioned... I was a late comer to it. I've got a lot of catching up to do!