4.19.2007

Indecisiveness.

Jeff and I have been wanting to re-paint our walls for awhile now. The yellow we picked is just far too yellow. In contrast to our furniture, we feel like the yellow is swallowing us up. (Yes, I have read "The Yellow Wallpaper," but we're not at that point yet.)


As you can see, we're having troubles finding the right color:



The top "white" (which was supposed to be Hazelnut) didn't turn out how we thought, and then the "grey" was supposed to be a lot lighter with a tint of brown.

This is how 2 of our walls look right now, and I'm getting antsy to find the right color. Hopefully, we can find it- soon!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm SO jealous that you are painting. I know I don't have to be jealous I just need to do it but it is a really hard decision! I personally really like grey right now so my vote would be for that grey. I think it looks pretty.

Dede said...

Fun! I can't wait to have a place that I can pick out the paint color. I agree with Kim...I like the grey the best. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Same I love Grey!! You guys are being smart don't get stuck with an ugly color!!