4.16.2007

"Stranger Than Fiction"'

Finally, we found time (and OnDemand now has it) to watch ‘Stranger Than Fiction’ last night. And, I had to blog about it because I really, really liked it. Who knew Mr. Ferrell could handle such a dramatic role?

I also loved that Britt Daniel (Spoon’s leading man) produced the entire soundtrack. And, I have a new favorite song: Wreckless Eric’s ‘Whole Wide World.’ (A song he wrote in 1978!!! Why haven’t I ever discovered this track before?)

Also, Maggie Gylenhaal is adorable.

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

5 comments:

Lorilee said...

I loved it too Lacey. After I saw it I wanted to cover my shoulder and arm in tatoos and open my own bakery.
I think I still want to.

Kim said...

I also really liked this show. It made me want to work at Lori's bakery. I'm glad you liked it and finally got to see it!

ali said...

I wish we could have seen together like we were supposed to ... not that I didn't LOVE 007. :)

I saw that it was OnDemand but decided to wait until Curtis could watch with me. Now I'm only more excited.

allison said...

I LOVED this movie. It made me want to start a bakery. I need to watch it again...

Colleen said...

What is it about those Gyllenhalls?

Jim and I loved the movie too.
Will Ferrell was surprising, in a fantastic way.