5.03.2007

heart.broken.

It pains me to write this:

If you've read my blog regularly, you know my affinity for the 'Gilmore Girls.' Lorilei and Rory Gilmore are my favorite mother/daughter duo. Sure, Lorilei speaks quite rapidly, but boy, it's witty.

And, Rory! She's so sweet (since I knew her back when she was only 14) and has turned into quite an accomplished young lady.

I just got news that the Girls are being cancelled. This will be their last season. But, hey, I may have saw that coming. Since the main writers left after 6 seasons, this last season just hasn't compared. Ratings have dropped. Supposedly, Alexis Bledel (Rory) hasn't wanted to do another season. So maybe another month of shows before the cancellation? Nope. We only get 2! more episodes. May 15th is my doomsday.

How are they supposed to wrap this 7 year show in only 2 episodes?!

I'm sick about it. Just sick.

More about this later... just had to vent.

5 comments:

ali said...

Oh, how I know your heartache. Record every episode yet to come on your DVR so you can rewatch later.

My condolences, my friend.

Kim said...

Geeez the OC surprise and now this. It's all too much. Maybe we'll have to have a funeral and watch the last gilmore together.

Sarah said...

I have to say I'm not that surprised it's finishing but a little surprised about how soon it is finishing. Season 7 has not long started here and it doesn't have me gripped like previous seasons. I miss Amy Sherman-Palladino!
Actually I never used to watch GG but my Mum did! So I had to catch up on all past seasons on dvd. That was a lot of episodes but was great!

jamieanne said...

My condolences. You and my friend, Jen, are the worlds biggest GGs fans. I know the feeling of losing a show you love. Sadness all around.

Colleen said...

So, am I the only one who got a little teary just watching the preview for the finale next week? I gotta say, I'm sooo glad Rory said no to Logan. He wasn't my favorite. And how did I miss that Rory's name is actually Lorelai?!