5.29.2007

Hmm...

While sitting at a camp spot, enjoying Midway's landscapes on Sunday evening, my family started playing a game. You picked a card that stated a question, and then you had to answer it.

I got this question:


My answers:

Strengths? I'm hilarious. (Guess I'm not humble.)

Weakness? I'm very impatient. (Blogger's taking forever to upload this picture!)

Now, I'll relate this question to the blog-o-sphere:

Strengths? I've posted something almost every weekday. (Hmm, could this be a weakness?)

Weakness? Still shy about commenting on "stranger's" blogs. Although, I would like to comment, just haven't yet... But, I'm working on it.

You wanna share?

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

Good answers Lacey.
You are funny, and I am very impatient too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is the first time I've heard this question outside of a job interview!

My blogosphere answers are actually the same as yours. I'm also a shy commenter, although I love getting comments on my blog. Oh my blogging hypocrisy!

Kim said...

Lacey I think you are very funny, just the fact that you name it as your strength shows something about you! And I think I'm the queen of impatience.

Aimee said...

Strength: I try and be regular in my blogging efforts.

Weakness: Sometimes when I comment, I get too excited and type too fast and don't spell check and then it ends up with spelling errors!

Colleen said...

I think one of my strengths is also a weakness (wow, just like a job interview answer!) I'm hyper-aware of my faults. Which means that I'm pretty critical of myself, but also that I can at least try to fix them.

As far as blogging, I'm trying to comment more because I want more comments!

Anonymous said...

I'm a stranger posting on your blog - hope that's ok. ;-} Strengths: As a new blogger I try to give people their "props" when I read something I like.
Weakness: I am also a terrible speller.