5.21.2007

Send This

Do you remember when e-Cards first came out? I'd search all of the free cards hoping to find one remotely interesting enough to send.

Well, finally, no need to send a kitty jumping out of a cake (unless you like that sort of thing), or a monkey slipping on a banana. There are now funny (and free!) humorous cards. Here are just a couple examples:


(Which is true for me.)

(Which, also, and unfortunately, was true for me.)

Find more here. Warning: Some are a bit offensive. (Offensively funny.)

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

I'll have to go take a peek. I love the design of these cards. classic.

Aimee said...

I saw this last night and spent an hour laughing my head off and sending offensive cards to everyone who would also think they were funny! Thanks for the tip.

Colleen said...

I was just looking for a new e-card source the other day! Thanks for the tip, these are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

these are really funny.