7.08.2007

Sweet Boy

Kimmy’s going to be a mommy real soon! I cannot wait to meet her little bundle of joy... Here are some songs I included on a mix I made for her.

(There's going to be so much love in the air when he finally gets here; I just know it!)

  1. Maybe Baby... Buddy Holly
  2. Here Comes My Baby... Yo La Tengo
  3. I Love How You Love Me... Beth Orton
  4. Love... John Lennon
  5. Let My Love Open the Door... cover by M. Ward
  6. Love Comes to Me... Bonnie "Prince" Billy
  7. Real Love... cover by Regina Specktor
  8. Somewhere Over the Rainbow... Israel K.
  9. I Wish You Love... Rachael Yamagata
  10. Have I Told You Lately... Van Morrison
  11. Baby, Now That I Found You... Allison Krauss
  12. I Found a Reason... Cat Power
  13. Thanksgiving... George Winston
  14. First Day of My Life... Bright Eyes
  15. How Can I Tell You... Cat Stevens
  16. Only You... Joshua Radin
  17. I Have Loved You... The Innocence Mission
Also, a must-have for any mother, I burnt her a copy of Innocence Mission's lullaby album, 'Now The Day Is Over.' Lullabies include:
  • Moon River
  • Edelweiss
  • Sonata No. 8
  • Bye-Lo
A variety of songs to help find beautiful dreams.

(And, Kim, don't worry, I'll get these to you soon!)

4 comments:

ali said...

How sweet. I might want a copy for me!

allison said...

Ohh, I wouldn't mind having that innocence mission lullabies either!

I can't wait to meet the little boy too.

Anonymous said...

I love it Lacey! I hope when I have a little one I can get a Lacey original mix too.

Lorilee said...

What a sweet mix Lacey. I'm jealous.