8.22.2007

Say What?

Try to read this aloud:

Molli

Coolz!

Well? Does it make sense to you? Say it again… Molli Coolz!

The other night, Jeff and I were glancing around the ice cream section at Smiths, trying to find Milky Way Ice Cream bars (Do they exist?), and I spotted the name of this product… I continuously read it aloud, (aloud with other shoppers surrounding me), as I had no idea why a company would dub their product… Molli Coolz.

The product looked like Dippin’ Dots (or astronaut Ice Cream as I refer to it), which Jeff loves, so he came to check out what the heck this was…

He said it... just once:

Molecules.

Huh?

Yeah- Molli Coolz is Molecules- you know, a particle of substance that is composed of one or more atoms.

Right… Of course. Molli Coolz! is supposed to be the word Molecules…

I was always the last person to see the old lady in the younger lady (with a feather hat) painting. Nor could I, ever, see any of the Magic Eye puzzles. (But, I did a fabulous job of pretending I could.)

I still think it's annoying that a company uses two words to try and create one word... Molli Coolz? Really?

I, still, don't hear it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lacey, maybe we should play Mad Gab (the game where you try to sound out phrases...kind of like Molli Coolz). I'm pretty sure we would beat you just like Maeve and I beat you in Nertz :) hehehe

Lisa Cannon said...

I am the same way. I didn't get it either until you spelled it out for me. And, I can NEVER figure out those pictures! Funny!!!

Kim said...

Don't worry I didn't get it either. And I never see those magic eye puzzles, maybe everyone pretends. I always thought it was just because I have bad eyes. hmm.

James said...

The trick is to say it in an English accent and then you can hear it perfectly.

love.boxes said...

Cute!