2.18.2008

My Girls

Every February or so, my mom and sisters try to have a girl's weekend with my aunt and cousin. We always have such an amazing time. We laugh a lot and create so many wonderful memories that I cherish.

This weekend we went to Phoenix to visit my cousins and grandparents. And, again, it was a wonderful weekend filled with many wonderful memories. (Even little Millie joined us for her first-ever girl's trip.)

This collage is of my sisters, niece, mother, and grandmother. (I'm sad I didn't get a shot of my cousin and aunt- but, there's always next time.)

I'm so lucky to have these girls in my life.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

You are all sooo pretty.

Lisa Cannon said...

I am so glad that you were able to get away and be with your family. Girls trips are the BEST!

My Three Monkeys said...

I thought you didn't put family on your blog. Your the best it was so fun.

Anonymous said...

I already miss Millie! The picture of mom is beautiful. I can't wait to see your pictures of the scary building.

Brecke

Robin said...

Pretty! What a fun tradition!

Lorilee said...

sounds like fun. girls are the best.
I love that photo of Brecke, she looks so serious. She's adorible.