3.03.2008

Phew.

109

Remember when I was looking forward to the weekend ? Well, little did I know how painful moving really can be. Filling boxes, lifting boxes, pushing boxes, tossing boxes can get really old... fast. And, I just about had a heart attack watching my precious piano being lifted on its side and rolled on the gravel! Ouch. It was heart breaking.

However, my husband is such a trooper. I can't believe the amount of work he got done, even with a cold.

We're just looking forward to living in our new home... in the meantime, I'm staying with my sister and husband in their beautiful new home. It's going to be a treat. I just know it.

So happy the weekend's over.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Congrats on getting all moved out. That is a task you only want to do when absolutely necessary.