5.21.2008

iTunes Stats

For fun (since we all need a little fun on this RAINY morning), here are some of my iTunes Stats:(Mind you, this is my work iTune Library, but I tend to listen to it every work day.)

Top 10 Most Played:
1.Westgate by Buddy
2. I Feel It All by Feist
3. Smile and Wave by Maria Taylor
4. No Stars by Maria Taylor
5. 1 2 3 4 by Feist
6. Marching Bands of Manhatttan by Death Cab For Cutie
7. Wait by Death Cab For Cutie
8. Put Us Back Together Right by The Headlights
9. Song A by Pedro the Lion
10. A Place Aside by Beth Orton

Hmmm... this actually surprises me. There are a lot of duplicate bands. Suppose I should branch out a little more.

Recently Added Tracks:
1. Blacking Out the Friction/Say Yes (Elliot Smith Cover) by Death Cab For Cutie
2. I Just Called to Say I Love You by Pelle Carlberg (Thanks for the suggestion, Brad.)
3. I Adore You by Melpo Mene (Thanks for the suggestion, Ali.)
4. Trading Air by Athlete
5. Don't Go Racing by Jeremy Enigk

Note: I highly recommend the band Athlete.

Recenty Added Podcasts:
1. Guest DJ T-Bone Burnett, NPR: All Songs Considered
2. Great Unknowns Showcase, NPR: All Songs Considered
3. #318: With Great Power, NPR: This American Life

Wanna play? If you have, let me know in the comments.

No comments: