2.13.2009

Valentine's Day Mix 2

Reason Why I Love Candy Hearts

Here's my mix for Jeffrey. (Don't worry: My husband doesn't get around to reading my blog much, so it's pretty safe to post it here.)

I think I've pulled together some great gems for my Valentine's Mix.

1. Lay & Love by Bonnie "Prince" Billy. Listen here.
2. You Turned My Head Around by Dean and Britta
3. God Only Knows by Ben Kweller (Beach Boy cover). Listen here.
4. Singing To The Earth (To Thank Heaven For You) by Apollo Sunshine
5. Kiss Me Again by Jessica Lea Mayfield
6. Love Me by Department of Eagles (Elvis cover)
7. Promises by Badly Drawn Boy
8. Starstruck by The Kinks
9. Shape of My Heart by Noah and The Whale
10. Words of Love by Buddy Holly
11. Find Love by Clem Snide
12. All I Have to Do is Dream by The Everly Brothers
13. Shed Your Love by The Helio Sequence
14. Sellotape by Flight of the Conchords (Yep. We're obsessed.)

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

1 comment:

ali said...

How do you always get those random, long-winded comments?

I just wanted to say that it sounds like a good mix. I like Jeff will like it. :)