7.28.2009

Photostyling Crafts Segment



Here's the segment from Studio 5 today... I really had fun with this topic, and Brooke, the host, was so fun to work with!

Any new readers who are visiting because of the segment, please let me know if you have any questions on what I discussed in the segment- I'd love to help!

And, I can help with product imagery if anyone's interested. If so, email me for rates at laceyjanephotography (at) gmail (dot) com.

(Note: the product featured in the segment is nothing I crafted. (How I wish!) However, if you have any questions on where I got the product, just let me know!)

10 comments:

TracyontheCheap said...

I love seeing bloggers in "real life"! Beautiful work. Thanks for the great photo-taking tips!

Aimee said...

You look super cute! Great spot. You spoke well and gave great information.

Dede said...

Ohhh Lacey! You did a great job...again! You looked really cute too.

Lacey Jane said...

Thanks everyone!

Brecke said...

I loved what you used for props.. nice sissy.

Maeve said...

Great job Lacey.

maryann said...

what a rock star!

Carlye Momma said...

SO proud Lace! You did a great job! Looked beautiful as always too girl! LOVE YOU!

Jack said...

WOW!!!You look super cute! Great spot. You spoke well and gave great information.what a rock star!
--
Jack
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

nichole said...

great info and beautiful photos! (not to mention pretty girl...)

thank you as usual for all the inspiration.