4.07.2010

Our Baby Boy!


Look who I get to spend all the day (and night) with. We have the sweetest baby boy who we love and adore! Baby was born on Tuesday, March 23rd at 5:48pm. He was 7 lbs and 3 ounces and 18" long and is growing every day.

My labor started with some good contractions around 2:30am and then we finally made it into the hospital around 10:30am, and baby came approximately 7 hours later. The labor actually went by pretty fast for me (even if my epidural stopped working when I was at an 8- ouch). And, within hours we were holding our precious baby... a memory that I will never forget! We are so in love with our baby.

Thanks for letting me share our fun news!

(I'm going to keep his name on the down-low- just because we're paranoid like that. BUT, I'll be starting a private blog, so friends and family, watch out for an invite soon!)

21 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey it's Jamie (phippen). What an adorable little boy! You'll have to send me an invite when you get that blog! It's phippj@gmail.com. Congratulations! Hope all is going well.

chelsea said...

he's adorable! congrats to you!!!

Ellen said...

congrats. he's beautiful.

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

I have been anxiously awaiting this post! He is beautiful!!! Good job!

ali said...

He is perfect! I simply cannot wait to see him in person. Lucky for me, he'll only get cuter!

Lisa Cannon said...

Congrats you two! He is absolutely beautiful!

Annelise H. Jensen said...

love love love.

Aimee said...

Love those lips! He is beautiful. Hope the first few weeks have gone well.

Dede said...

He is the sweetest thing!

ferardandy said...

he is so precious. i want to meet him~and i am crossing my fingers that i'll make the invite list for his blog.

your epidural stopped WORKING? i am so sorry.

tvmom said...

huge congrats!

Jo said...

aaahhh! congratulations!! so sweet :) a big hug for you.

Carlye Momma said...

He is SO chewy!!!!! I love that you're a mommy now Lace! The best blessing in the entire world! CONGRATULATIONS SWEET THANG!!!!

Colleen said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more (and more!) photos!

Anu said...

He is soooo cute. All the best for your little family!

Emily Frame said...

yay, he's here! i've only seen maybe two pics of you, but i definitely see the resemblance! congrats!

{Amanda} said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy- welcome to the world BabyHB {or maybe it's HBB for happy blissful baby...} and congrats on motherhood =)

marta said...

a beautiful baby boy. enjoy all those newborn delicious days. they are bouncing on the bed before you know it. oh it's so much fun to be a mama. congrats.

Cole Franke said...

beautiful! congrats. boys are the best. :)
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

Australian made fabric said...

He is priceless. Look at him so adorable.

TB Photography said...

Hi! i saw your photos and they are amazing! you are an great photographer :) if you maybe have time i would love it if you would see my photos :) i know your probably busy but im trying to become a professional photographer when i grow up!

-Tlbphotography