10.09.2006

I heart NY!!!
Jeff and I travelled with Matt and Brecke to visit my brother's family in New Jersey a couple of weeks ago. They live in Chatham, New Jersey, which is 50 minutes outside of New York City. We couldn't pass up the chance to visit my brother's family and the opportunity of seeing all of the great sites in New York.
Below are images I took during our trip. Some of my favorites:

Rembering 9/11-



***
Seeing Lady Liberty-

***
Visiting the Museum of Modern Art-
Warhol's Soup Cans A Pollock Piece
***
***
Seeing Jeff view Sargent's pieces at the Met-

***
***
Being in Central Park early in the morning-


***
***
Watching Jeff find the best Pizza in NYC (The Search continues.)-

***
***
Wandering around the City-
***
***
Being at our first Yankees Game-

***
***
Enjoying the company of our travelling companions-

***
***
Staying with Beau and Courtney and seeing their beautiful boys-
Me and cuddly Sawyer.
Upside down Cavin in his favorite boots.
****
Thanks Beau and Court for letting us stay with you. Your hospitality was overwhelming. We
sure miss you.


No comments: