11.19.2006

Yep, He's With Me.


Today I was treated to a yummy lasagna cooked by my husband. Not only is he an incredible artist, but the man can cook. (The picture does not do his lasagna justice.) He doesn't even need to look at a recipe! (Unlike me.)

He's also handy- real handy. He's redone the floors in our house- and, it was not an easy task, since it was for a very large space- plus! he's installed toilets, put tile in, installed new faucets, painted our bare walls, and he's about done remodeling our bathroom- don't worry- I'll show you the end result once it's finished.

Jeffrey's made our little home such a cozy, fun place to be... I'm so lucky he's mine.

2 comments:

ali said...

Looks yummy. Am jealous of the lasagna dinner. Would ask for the recipe but...

Kim said...

that lasagna looks so yummy. Jeff should have a cooking class with the rest of our husbands as students. and maybe me.