11.22.2006

...THANKSgiving...

With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I felt I should mention how thankful I am for everything I have. Although I’ve lost my job this month! I still have so much to be thankful for…

My husband… In my previous post, I mentioned how much Jeff does for us. We’ll be married 2 years in May, and I’ve loved every second.

My family which is getting bigger and bigger every year. I have such amazing parents, siblings, brother/sister in-laws, nieces and nephews, grandparents, and cousins; I love them to pieces.

Friends… What would I be without my friends? I adore all of them… Such amazing examples.

My home… Jeff and I have almost lived here for 2 years. Can’t believe how fast the time has slipped by.

  • The future… Funny thing to be thankful for, huh? But, I just know my future holds so many amazing opportunities, and I can’t wait to experience them!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: