1.28.2007

Chew on This...

Many of you are aware of my fascination for gum... I even blogged, in-depth, about some of my favorites.


Orbit hasn't stopped there. At Target on Saturday, I picked up 2 new flavors: Raspberry Mint and Mint Mojito.

Raspberry Mint tastes a lot like the Koolerz brand. It's a good pick, if you're in need of something sweet.

Mint Mojito boosts an 'Exotic New Flavor' on the packaging, and it smells quite limey. The flavor is a collection of cilantro-like, mint, and lime tastes... It's not my favorite, but it's not bad. It tastes a lot like Orbit's Lemon-Lime.

With my new job, I'm trying hard to steer away from too many snacks. Hopefully these new treats will keep my sweet-tooth preoccupied! (With my habit, I should probably buy stock in gum... Is that an option?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of mint mojito.

Anonymous said...

Your back.....shopping at Target

ali said...

One really tastes like cilantro? I've never heard of such a thing. But I guess there's clove gum, and that's equally weird if you think about it.

What would I chew on without your recommendations?