1.28.2007

xoxo Decorations

I absolutely love Valentine's Day. I always have. Even when I didn't have a significant other to share it with... I'd share it with dreamy fictional characters on the big screen and a box of Jr. Mints. :)

With so many great stores accessible online and close by, I've decided to invest in some Valentine decorations... Here are some cute finds so far:









(Found on www.crateandbarrel.com)


(Found on www.target.com)



(Found at www.chiasso.com)



Also, my creative sister created a centerpiece with a large wine glass, filled with conversation hearts, and tied a bow around it... It turned out very cute. (Right, Polly?)

If any of you have any other suggestions, please don't by shy- let me know!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute finds. I don't know why but I've never thought of decorating for Valentines. You'll have to post pictures of the results.

Anonymous said...

WOW i love that target one, can i come to your valentines party?
Just a joke, but maybe we can make valentines or something?

ali said...

I like to do a little Valentine's decorating which mostly consists of weird but somehow special things Curtis gave me over our many years of courtship. The roster includes a gold dancing and singing "love machine" robot and a little red bean bag that says "I love you" in various silly voices.

And, I already have the heart spatula from C&B. But I only have last year's version which is just one single heart. I also have others with a gingerbread man for Christmas and a spider for Halloween. The spider just about scared the pants off me once when I opened my dishwasher. (It shouldn't have been in the dishwasher anyway.)

Thanks for all the fabulous ideas!

Lorilee said...

I too love Valentines Day Lacey! Always have, always will. Conversation hearts are one of my all time favorite candy.... and I love the decor you've found.
I actually found a really cute big heart dish at Basket Loft this year and it is currently setting on my coffee table filled with candy.