1.29.2007

Dancing Queen...


My sweet niece, Kymbal Jane, celebrated her 4th birthday today. To celebrate, she had a skating party at Orem's Classic Skating.

The kids these days (including my nieces and nephew) love to scoot rather than skate. (They have scooters to rent rather than roller skates.)

But, as for me, I gladly slipped on the old-school, leather, orange-wheeled, stinky skates; they sure roll smooth.

Although I couldn't shoot-the-duck (nice, Breckie), or fancy up any turns, I still felt like I got my skate right on!

Since Jeffrey couldn't make the party, I had to sit out on the Snowball skate... But, I was able to save my best moves for Abba's 'Dancing Queen.'

We had such a fun night skating it up.

Happy birthday, Janer!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Kymbal is so funny!

Kim said...

your family is so cute.

Lorilee said...

I love when we get to see a photo of your face on your blog. You are so pretty!

ali said...

I'm with Lorilee. That's a great picture of you. Birthday girl is amazing too. What cuties.

Anonymous said...

You're too kind! Really. I took that picture while we were on the rink...