1.30.2007

I want...

Did anyone get West Elm's recent catalog...? Although pretty much the same as their previous catalog, it got be itching for some new decor. (Man, after my V-day decor post, I must need a change of atmosphere!)

I think this Runner is the perfect rug to greet guests in our entry-way:






Also, I've really wanted to get organized, and these containers would be just the motivation I need:






I also really enjoyed this bedspread:

West Elm's color schemes perfectly match the colors in our house... So, that must be why I want so many West Elm goodies!

3 comments:

ali said...

I was just thumbing through it! I think there were some cool new storage pieces and I need the chair on page 11. Must have it.

ali said...

Oh yes. And I think you should get the runner. It's charming.

Kim said...

It's probably the gray inversion you've been surrounded by that has you wanting to add some color and new decor in your house, since we have to stay inside all of the time. Very cute options. I think you need them.