1.03.2007

an xBox blissful moment

Jeffrey's Christmas came a bit late this year. I know Jeff secretly wanted Santa to bring him a new Xbox 360; however, Santa was out of a job this year!

But, with a nice Christmas Bonus from his work, and a gift from his parents for Christmas, Jeffrey was able to get his own Xbox. And... I will never see my husband again- jk. I love that he has something he enjoys so much. (Not to mention the group of boys he plays with. They love to give each other high-fives, and yell outloud during the soccer game they play... it's actually quite a funny sight to see. Just the other night, they played for almost 5 hours!)

So, all my ladies out there: should I invest in a little Dance, Dance Revolution?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, ever since I played that soccer game at the christmas party I have been craving it. Cant wait to get back to SLC and join in on these 5 hour escapades of high-fives and happiness.

ali said...

I love DDR! Or maybe we could try out that Guitar Hero. I've heard good things ... and it could be pretty funny. (ps: love the new banner)

Anonymous said...

I also love your new banner-dang girl!
Lets please buy DDR... Guitar hero is super fun! But as soon as shows are back on we will be busy!

Kim said...

Zack has been pretty jealous of Jeff's purchase but don't worry he's just as busy with the old xbox and the soccer game so I know the feeling. We'll have to do girls nights the nights they play soccer.

Chanse Carlson said...

Fantastic to see Jeff getting more hype on the blog, he deserves every font of it.