2.01.2007

Kick What?

I've found a great perk to having Comcast's OnDemand. There's an entire ExcerciseTV section with lots of different workouts.

One in particular, that literally worked me right out, is called (don't be intimidated by the title) Cardio Kick Butt. It's a 30 minute exercise full of lunges, squats, kicks, push-ups, jump rope (without the rope), running in place, jumping, and much more.

I've only tried it once... But, I have to tell you; I worked up a sweat... And, I'm pretty sure my legs are going to be sore tomorrow.

If you've got Comcast's OnDemand, you can find this particular exercise under Sports & Fitness, Exercise TV, ResolutionSolution, then Cardio Kick Butt. I've also used some of the other workouts in the ResolutionSolution section, and I've found that they are the best in the Exercise TV area. (Unless you really enjoy belly dancing with voiced over narration on a crappy set made out of styrofoam.)

Lately, it's been really difficult for me to find any motivation to workout, especially since it's been so cold, but working out in the comfort of my own living room? I can do that.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Too bad I don't have on demand anymore. That's a great perk.

ali said...

Lacey: You kick butt! And are a total crackup. I wish that was you doing that sexy lunge in the photo.