2.20.2007

Longing for 'Jezebel'

Well... I hate to admit it. But, I have to: 'Gilmore Girls' is... bor... ing. I said it. The storyline is so uneventful. I'd almost rather watch the local news than an episode of the present 'Gilmore.'

However, hope is on the horizon:

Former 'Gilmore' writers Amy Palladino and husband Daniel Sherman are currently writing a pilot sitcom called 'The Return of Jezebel James.' The story follows a successful children's book editor, who is newly single. She finds out she cannot conceive, so she asks her sister to carry her baby for her. Seems a bit outlandish? Of course! That's why it will be so entertaining.

And, guess who's playing 'Jezebel?' Non other than Ms. Parker Posey!

I just wished this was currently on Tuesdays at 7:00 pm...

3 comments:

ali said...

I likes me some Parker Posey!

Kim said...

I haven't watched last nights Gilmore but I agree it definitely hasn't been entertaining. I'm excited for the new show.

Anonymous said...

Lacey dont give up on your favorite show! Hang in there wait for the season to end-finish strong