2.21.2007

a Tisket a Tasket

I stumbled across these on Oh Joy! And thought they were adorable.

Once it gets warm outside, I'd really like to begin riding my bike to work. Brad informed me that the Jordan River Parkway runs close to FranklinCovey. And, since I already live near the Parkway, I could save on gas, clean the air up a bit, plus get some extra exercise, so I'm really motivated to try it.

This little accessory would really help that motivation. (Unless my bike got stolen because the baskets are sooo cute.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are way cute!! I bet the white one would get dirty from you peddling so fast, and catching dirt and dust!

Kim said...

You should definitely invest in one of these for your bike!

ali said...

Ha! I saw these on Oh Joy and thought of you. Man, I'm good. (Not really.)
It must have been reading about that cute bike that Jeffrey restored for you.

Get it! If I had the right bike, I know I would have.

Unknown said...

I will give you 5 bucks if you ride your bike to work! mom

Lorilee said...

Sounds like your Mom is a little skeptical...he he he. That's pretty risky putting that cute basket on your bike... I'm sure your bike is cool enough to be stolen, but now adding the basket, well.....

drew said...

You will LOVE riding your bike to work. It's a better start to the day than anything I've ever found. Do it!!

drew said...

.....and that's a cool basket.

Lacey Jane said...

Okay... I'm convinced. Hopefully I won't fail, and mom, I want that $5 when I succeed.