2.06.2007

"Project Runway" Update...

So, I just heard some pretty good news, and I wanted to share:

Although Project Runway hasn't officially been renewed for a fourth season, (What are they waiting for?) the host, who makes the show, Tim Gunn, has said that he will be back. Also! he'll have another show on Bravo, "Tim Gunn's Guide to Style." (The premise sounds a lot like "What Not to Wear.")

Now, the show just needs to be renewed officially, and we can all breathe easy. So, I'm guessing, after the renewal, it will be back in... Fall?

More info here.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I hope it comes back! Thanks for the update.

jamieanne said...

I guess he took his own advice, and 'made it work!' Bravo for Bravo!

Lorilee said...

as Sarah said... "carry on"

ali said...

Now I can sleep soundly. Phew, that was close.