1. This jewelry box is one of my most-prized possessions:
My Grandma Elly bought it for me while we were in Switzerland. When it opens it plays ‘Edelweiss.’ It stores my favorite pieces of jewelry, and each time it opens, I think of my sweet Grandma.
2. I love to make people laugh. My mom even reminds my siblings that she thinks I’m very funny. And each time she says it; I relish in it. I truly believe that laughter is the best form of medicine.
3. I shed... big time. I didn't realize how much until Jeffrey started pointing it out to me. When I wash my hair in the shower, rather than have a hair-ball get caught in the drain, I collect the hair that falls out and make a design on the shower wall. (Sorry. Don’t get grossed out.) Tonight’s image: I think it looks like a face. But, you interpret it for yourself:
4. Jeff has a box full of old pictures, magazine articles, letters and other miscellaneous pieces that he’s collected throughout the years. When we were married, I dug into the box and found this:
It’s a picture of me in 1996 when Jeff and I first met. (I think it was Jeff who took it.) We were both developing crushes on each other, and little did I know, he kept this picture all this time.
5. And finally, in my head, I create very vivid music video concepts. They’re good too. I’d share my best concepts with you, but I think I need to keep them to myself. Who knows? I really could direct a music video someday.
Now, for the best part, I'm tagging Annelise, Courtney, Autumn, and Dede. Have fun!