3.05.2007

little bags of goodies

As I've mentioned, I'm always on the look-out for yummy snacks. At work many of my co-workers are trying to be 'The Biggest Loser,' so I get ideas on how they count their calories.

And, since I tend to have a problem with portion control (Example: I received my Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies today; 1 out of the 2 packages of cookies is already eaten.), I love these 100 calorie packs:

Since I only eat 1 bag at a time, I can let myself eat and eat... and eat, and eat, until they're gone, and I'm done. Plus, they're pretty good. (Especially the Chips Ahoy.)

Other favorite snacks:
Plus, Quaker just came out with 90 calorie packs of bite-size quakes drizzled with chocolate... I said it: drizzled in chocolate. I just bought a box today at Walmart; we'll see how long it lasts.

Anyone else hungry?

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

Lacey,
I really love pudding snacks. I think that I could eat them everyday.
I am glad that someone else has a problem with portion control. I have to seperate goodies that I bring to work because if I bring a whole pack all of it will get eaten quickly.

Anonymous said...

I love the gold fish 100 calorie packs-except for the are so tiny and they are not as "cheesy". What women do to stay thin....

Lorilee said...

Right now my Mom has these sort of snacks in her pantry, and when I go over there I, obvisouly, have to try a pack of each.
She has some vanilla wafer ones.. I would have to say those are my favorite.

ali said...

If YOU think you have a problem with portion control I don't know where that leaves me.

I'm with Bridge, the Jello is my favorite. I think I kind of lived off these in college. Anyone remember? And 8th Continent vanilla-flavored soy milk with either reduced-fat Oreos or reduced-fat Vanilla Wafers.

And maybe a Chick Patty or two.