3.06.2007

Oprah Does It Again.

Oprah really has a great way of motivating me. From her Best Life diet, to her Debt diet, I really get motivated to use the tips she suggests.

I forgot how much I enjoyed her 'America's Debt Diet' show a year ago. Recently, she did a follow-up on the show, and had Jean Chatzky, a Money Coach, share more tips... I can't get enough of this topic!

She'll help you save $5,000 a year, learn how to do four things to become rich (But, you have to buy her book.), and more. I'm determined to learn what those 4 tips are. So, if I ever do, I'll let you know what those tips are, and how the book compares to the "Wealthy Barber," (a must-read for any college student).

More info on Oprah’s Website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats it? I kept reading on to find out those tips-but you dont know either? Do you make profit from people purchasing the books? You little trickster

ali said...

I remember you sharing this info with us a while ago. As I've always said, Lace, you are the wise one--and you're good with money too. You should give us a seminar Oprah-style.