4.25.2007

Lucky, lucky me.

What-a-day! After a long day at work, I came home to find this in my mailbox:

(We live in a community of Town homes, and Ben Davis is the street in front of us, so we too were affected by the water line break.)


But, then! I found a package on my doorstep with this inside:

Beautiful, huh?


Jill gave me some of the prettiest, sweetest green things:


In my package, I found a green notepad, sweet mint gum, a fuzzy bubble-bath ball, an 'L' notepad, a Mellow+Yellow Mix (great minds think alike), green iced cookies, and one of my favorite items:

Hand-made, stitched cards... aren't they adorable?

This package couldn't have come on a better day... it made my day. Thanks, Jill!

5 comments:

homemade by jill said...

I'm so happy that you liked it and hope that your water is back on!

ali said...

What a loooovely gift! I am now feeling insecure about my sendoff; it wasn't packaged nearly as nicely.

Jill, you are a true talent. Those stitched notecards are to die for.

BEAU, COURT & BOYS said...

who is this Jill? I want to get on her mailing address. How darling and fun!

little special said...

hi lacey

just found you through ali's blog + i like what i see!

both your + jill's swap packages were amazing - lucky girls!

xx

Dede said...

So cute! I love the package..