4.10.2007

"Project Catwalk"

My absolute favorite reality television show is Bravo's "Project Runway." Since the show's been on hiatus for far too long, and many rumors have been swirling regarding the show's fate (Yes, Tim Gunn will be back, but word is they're having a difficult time finding good designers.), I've been dying for its return.

In the meantime, YouTube has posted 2 seasons of the U.K.'s version of "Project Runway," aptly called "Project Catwalk," available to watch on their website. Granted, it takes a lot of time to devote to these two seasons (Season 1 is hosted by Elizabeth Hurley, and Season 2 is hosted by Kelly Osbourne.), but I have a feeling it'll be worth it.


Start with part of episode 1:



Hopefully it'll find just as many Jays, Chloes, and Jeffries, and all other campy characters, along the way.

Entire series of links via YouTube viewable here. (One of my new favorite blogs.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Thanks for giving me yet another show to be addicted to.

ali said...

Thanks LJ. I can always count on you to keep me in the loop. Long live PR!