4.03.2007

Tea Time

I got to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday at the Beehive Tea Room today... We arrived for the Afternoon Tea complete with Peppermint tea, cucumber and tomato cream-cheese sandwiches, scones, and German chocolate cake. Not to mention how amazing and endearing the company was, this was one afternoon I'll never forget.


If you haven't made it to the Beehive Tea Room for low or high tea, I highly recommend it. I went with my sisters and aunts, and we even wore our finest shoes. We felt like real ladies.

6 comments:

allison said...

I've never been there, but it looks 'tea-lightful!'

oh brother allison..

Lorilee said...

I love the Beehive Tea Room. Great place to meet friends--or family--for an afternoon of catching up, and snacking on little goodies. But I do think they need a greater variety of decaf tea.

Your photos look great Lacey!

Kim said...

LACEY! Those photos are awesome, good job I'm so impressed. That sounds like such a fun afternoon.

ali said...

I love all the feet. You've got a thing for them, huh? I dig it.

Dede said...

Fun! I haven't been the the Beehive room, but I've been to the Grand America High Tea with my G-ma and girl cousins. It's a tradition to go in January after the new year. Don't you just love having tea-time!

Unknown said...

Donna won the shoe contest for sure!! I love your photos!