5.24.2007

Bitten

"Fashion is not a luxury, it's a right."- Sarah Jessica Parker

Quite a quote, huh? I saw Ms. Parker on Oprah last week promoting her new clothing line, Bitten. Did anyone see it?

SJP has created a clothing line, which debuts next month, where each and every piece is under $20. That's right- $20! How durable can that type of clothing really be? She swears it's made from great materials, and from the looks of it, she may be right.

She features an array of different pieces from casual to dressy. The website's in Flash, so I couldn't grab any pictures to show here.

But, you can view the clothing line on the Bitten website. (Why Bitten? She relates it to the feeling she gets while performing in the theatre. She was Bitten by the theatre bug. And, she wants us to get bitten by her clothing. I almost got bitten. Almost. )

The line will be sold in Steve & Barry's department stores. They, of course, are not located in Utah. The closest? Arizona, Colorado, and California.

6 comments:

Justin Brown said...

huh... the clothes are pretty cute but i agree how good is the quality? zzzzzzzz

Unknown said...

Glad the site is finally up! I know there was all sorts of hoopla surrounding the arrival of Bitten; people got reemed out for posting pics of the goods on their sites, so be glad you didn't!

I'll just skip over there instead....

Kara said...

Color me bitten. Erin and I fell immediately in love once we saw the Oprah.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited! I've always adored her. Let's keep our fingers crossed, because if she ever takes a moment to look at Utah spenders, she'll realize that we need at least one store if not several. I think the stuff looks great.

Anonymous said...

Lets see how long things stay for under $20.00

Unknown said...

I have never been very concerned with quality myself because I change my mind waaaay too often. The way I look at it, the more clothes for the same price the better. Chances are I'll get sick of it soon anyway. That is why I always have to shop the sales rack. I'm excited by this, Lacey, thanks! And I'm excited that it will be in AZ although who knows when I will be back.