5.31.2007

Say Goodbye Good

Remember when you graduated from High School and/or College? For me there was a sense of dreamy foreboding and a small departure from that previous life I just lived. I can still remember what it felt like.

Last week I said goodbye to a work-friend, as she's moving out of state, and made her a mix. It's a Say Goodbye Good Mix, which also fits this time of year when people are moving on from school and friends:

1. Goodbye... Silver Scooter
2. Marching Bands of Manhattan... Death Cab For Cutie
3. It's All Good... El Perro del Mar
4. Where Does The Time Go?... The Innocence Mission
5. In My Life... The Beatles
6. Past In Present... Feist
7. Living Life... Ben Kweller
8. I Wish You Love... Rachael Yamagata
9. Ageless Beauty... Stars
10. Feels Like Home to Me... Chantelle K.
11. Now It's On... Grandaddy
12. Country Mile... Camera Obscura

13. Paper Boat... Belle & Sebastian
14. Losin You... Amy Millan
15. Always Love... Nada Surf

16. Say Goodbye Good... The Promise Ring

You can sample it via iTunes here.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So sweet!

ali said...

Looks good to me!

Aimee said...

love it. reminds me of something that would be talked about with the guys on high fidelity.

Lorilee said...

if I had one wish, I would wish for a goodbye mix of my own, when we move to Hawaii. :)

Anonymous said...

I love my mix! I have listened to it several times already. You are the queen of all good music I have decided. Thanks Lacey!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

The Wood/Water album that The Promise Ring's "Say Goodbye Good," is on, is, I think, one of my top 20 favorite albums of all time.

That mix looks great. You guys and your mixes are impressive to say the least!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis I have been needing a new mix from you!