5.08.2007

Warm Weather Recipes

The second Tuesday of every month I get together with a bunch of gals to swap recipes. We each make a dish that fits the theme for the month (See title of post.), sample each other's recipes, and then take each recipe home. (Of course, there is the casual conversation about each recipe, but then it quickly turns to Hollywood Gossip or "Grey's Anatomy" scoop.)

Tonight, I sampled two of these yummy recipes:

Brittany made a very delectable Anti Pasta Salad... (Even leaving the meat out on one sample, so I could taste it.)

And, Ms. Candice, who always has to-die-for cookie recipes made these:



(I had to sample not 1 or 2, but 3! Just to make sure I enjoyed them.)

And, I made Your Heart Out's suggested Spring Salad, which was a hit! All the girls went back for seconds. (Which, at this event, is a sure sign that your recipe is gooood.)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea! Food and friends. A great way to bond.

Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea. The cookies sound incredible. I might just have to try that!

Lorilee said...

yummy Lacey. Sound like so much fun!