6.21.2007

A Wedding Mix

We went to a beautiful wedding tonight, and it made me think of this Wedding Mix I've shared a handful of times with soon-to-be Brides:

  1. Canon in D... George Winston
  2. Take Good Care of My Baby... Dion
  3. Only You... Joshua Radin
  4. To Make You Feel My Love... Garth Brooks (Sorry, Dylan, I admittedly really enjoy this version.)
  5. One Fine Day... The Chiffons
  6. Somewhere Over the Rainbow... Israel K.
  7. First Day of My Life... Bright Eyes
  8. Feels Like Home to Me... Chantelle K.
  9. You Are My Joy... The Reindeer Section
  10. I Wish You Love... Rachael Yamagata
  11. Ice Cream... Sarah McLachlan
  12. A Love That Will Never Grow Old... Emmylou Harris
  13. The Way You Look Tonight... Tony Bennett
  14. Grow Old With Me... John Lennon
  15. What a Wonderful World... Louis Armstrong
  16. In My Life... The Beatles
Of course the usual classics must make an appearance on this list... After all, there's nothing like adding a soundtrack to that once-in-a-lifetime-day.

Preview the mix via iTunes, here. (Although, only 9 tracks are previewable- dang iTunes.)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet! There's some songs here I haven't heard, so thanks for the tips. I'll check them out. Have a happy and blissful weekend.

Colleen said...

I LOVE Ice Cream. Great song.

Aimee said...

I love your mixes.

Unknown said...

I played First Day of My Life at my wedding. Another favorite of ours was Hotel Yorba by the White Stripes.

Lorilee said...

Lacey, what a great idea...and talk about perfect time of year for a wedding mix.
My co-worker is getting married in a month, and this mix will be great for her. Thanks for the ideas.

Kim said...

I love your mixes and this one does not dissapoint.