8.15.2007

Save Sabra


This is for So You Think You Can Dance Fans (You know who you are.):

Did you know tonight will be the last night that YOU can vote? So! Do take note of Sabra’s number, and if you are a Sabra-Fan, and have yet to vote… tonight’s your chance.

I truly believe it’s a ladies race to victory. And, I’ve gotta stress again: I do not want Lacey to win. (She throws her bootay in the camera, and then tries to joke about it later, but I firmly believe she knew exactly what she was doing. Exactly.)

So… Do whatever you can to vote for Sabra! In fact, I’m having my little sister text me her number, as I won’t be home from a Young Women’s activity until after 11:00 (that’s an entirely different story), but I’m gonna keep votin’ until either my phone dies or my fingers do.

Good luck Sabra-Fans, and, of course, good luck, Sabra…!

6 comments:

ali said...

I'm still voting....

Lost count. Go Team Sabra!

Jeremy said...

Lacey-you should go into Public Relations. If there were any Sabra-haters out there before this post, I'm sure you persuaded them otherwise after reading it!

Aimee said...

I watched it for the first time with my cousin-in-law this week at our family trip. I like Sabra alot. I also thought Danny was technically the best.

Don't know how I felt about the fox dance. It was a little weird but I thought the girls danced really well. I thought Lacey is too much sex too.

In the end, I hope Sabra wins.

Lorilee said...

I'm on Sabra's team too. Thanks for posting that dance of Sabra and Neil's.... I missed it that week and was so sad I didn't get to see them dance.

Dede said...

Lacey..thanks for the text. I was able to vote several times! Congrats to Sabra on her big win (we just finished watching the finale).

ali said...

I am DYING I am so excited. I watched the show at 2:00 this morning after returning home from a bachelorette party and had to wake up C to tell him the good news. And then I couldn't sleep for a couple more hours because I was so thrilled for my little Sabra. Woo-hoooooo!