8.19.2007

This is it, I swear...

But, I had to post one last time about Sabra! For winning! I loved it.

Amongst a busy end of my week (including a company Lagoon Day), and catching some sort of bug this weekend, I haven't had anytime to blog about the SYTYCD Finale. Wasn't it fun to watch?

My only big problem was the ending... I hated that Cat didn't ask Sabra any of the gazillion questions she had previously asked all of the other contestants. But, it did seem like she was a gracious winner.

Here’s an interview by Entertainment Weekly talking to the big winner...

I'm gonna miss this show- that's for sure.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am SO sad it's over but so glad Sabra won. I thought it was kind of weird that they didn't show the goodbye clips for Danny either? And I hated that they filled up some time with that stupid cartoon dance thing with Nygel and Cat. But otherwise I agree it was a great finale.