9.09.2007

You're It!

Colleen (Who's so well-read; I wish I've read as much as she has!) tagged me some time ago, and I have yet to respond. But, Colleen, I will not let you down:

Jobs I've had:
  1. One of the best babysitters in Sandy
  2. Cashier at The View Cafe at ZCMI- served up hot dogs, made sandwiches, and all the like.
  3. Sales Associate in the Accessories/Hosiery department at ZCMI
  4. Runner for a Lending Company
  5. Sales Associate at Gap Kids

Places to go and get-away for the weekend:

  1. My family's cabin in Oakley
  2. Camping
  3. Park City
  4. Staying home and relaxing

Movies I can watch over, over and over:

  1. Any/all versions of 'Pride and Prejudice'
  2. 'Rushmore'
  3. 'Amelie'
  4. 'About a Boy'
  5. 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'
  6. 'Finding Neverland'

Guilty Pleasures:

  1. Award shows (Yep, I'm sorta watching MTV's VMAs right now... poor, poor Britney.)
  2. Cheesy novels
  3. Chocolate!

Places I've Lived:

  1. Utah
  2. London, England

What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?

  1. Jeff was very cute and very shy: instant crush. (This was in high school.)

Places I’ve been on vacation:

  1. All over Europe
  2. Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England
  3. California
  4. Mexico
  5. Arizona
  6. NY
  7. (I really need to travel more.)

Favorite foods:

  1. Italian
  2. Tofu
  3. Veggies/Fruit
  4. CARBS
  5. Oh! and puddin'

If in a “jam” with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the “doghouse”?

  1. Hmmm... Don't think I've ever been in this predicament... but, I think I'd make him a nice dinner or bake him some cookies.

Websites I visit daily:

  1. Bloglines
  2. Your Heart Out
  3. Work's website
  4. Email

Places I’d rather be right now:

  1. I like being at home, but I'd rather be listening to the ocean on a warm day reading a good book.
  2. Europe!

Who sent this to me?

Colleen... Thanks, Colleen!

Now I get to pick three other blog buddies to survey:

  1. Court
  2. Lisa
  3. Aimee

You're it!

(Sorry if you've already been tagged!)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Lacey, I'm glad to be tagged and I have been before but haven't taken the tag seriously so I'm on it...!!!!

And I am watching too and yes, poor poor poor poor Britney. You can see my thoughts on my latest post.

Tag answers on the way!

Colleen said...

Yay, thanks for accepting my tag! I'm impressed that you've never been in a jam with your husband. Either you guys are newlyweds or you are (as I always suspected) far easier to live with than I am!

ali said...

You need to travel MORE? I think you've actually done quite well with the time you've been given so far.

This was fun to read. :)