6.10.2008

Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Got this recipe from a friend at work and made them tonight for my Recipe Club... Warning: they are so good they're evil.

cupcakes

Since I was in a hurry, I just baked a boxed cupcake mix.

Frosting:

1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter at Room Temp
1 8 oz Cream Cheese at Room Temp
1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
4 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Tablespoon Milk - Give or Take...

Beat Butter, Cream Cheese, and Peanut Butter on Medium until light and fluffy. Slowly add Powdered Sugar, 1 Cup at a time, continue on Medium until smooth. Add Milk, continue to mix until spreadable.

Wah-lah.

Yum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look beautiful!

Colleen said...

Wow, that sounds sooo tasty. I'm going to have to try this one out.

{Amanda} said...

I'm trying these out! Yummmmm

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

yum. Recipe club??? I want in!

Kim said...

I can't believe I missed those they look YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

love your blog :) these cupcakes are crazy good too! thanks for sharing