12.04.2006

... My Monkeys ...


Look how adorable all of my nieces and nephews are!

There's Elliot, Savannah, Hanna, Kymbal Jane, Cavin, Malory, Sawyer, and Elli. With matching red sweaters, we attempted to get a shot of all of them together on Thanksgiving.

It was Jeff's brilliant idea (really, it was brilliant- the moms loved it!) to place them from oldest to youngest on the slide in my parent's backyard. You have no idea what it took to get the above picture... at least they all are looking at the camera! And, no tears!

Here are some other gems:

These monkeys make me so happy. Whether it's playing Cat Woman with them (Yes, I'm the Cat Woman...), holding hands while playing 'Ring Around the Rosies,' reading them a story, or holding them after they reach their patient hands up to me, I feel like the luckiest aunt... ever.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Those kids are so cute. I can't believe how big all of them are getting.

ali said...

I am jealous of all your little monkeys. They are so cute.

Polly said...

those are the cutest little monkeys ever! Elli is in heaven looking at the photos! she is loving it! good job zootie pootie