1.15.2007

100 Random Things About.... ME!

Yes, I'm giving this a shot. Although a popular topic in the blogosphere, I learned a lot about myself, and recommend you try it too.
1. I love to see my husband dance. 2. My twin sister is 30 minutes older than me.
3. I want my 15 minutes of fame. 4. I regret that I wasn't in the high school Jazz Band.
5. I can eat a King Size box of Jr. Mints in 1 sitting.
6. I still crave my Mom's cooking. 7. I'm a sucker for a good, clean Romance novel.
8. I bought the movie "13 Going on 30" the day it came out on DVD.
9. I always glance at the clock when it's 9:11. 10. I love shows like "The Amazing Race" and Real World/ Road Rule challenges, because I could do the challenges and win!
11. I wasn't a good cheerleader in high school. 12. I love to kiss my husband.
13. I'm always scared of getting in trouble. 14. I lived in London when I was 20.
15. I've always, always wanted to be in a band- still do. 16. I am not a good cook.
17. My husband's an amazing painter and cook. 18. TV shows like "Gilmore Girls" and "Grey's Anatomy" (even "Oprah") can get me to cry. 19. I love to make people laugh.
20. I love to hear my little sister sing. 21. I wish I were a Runner.
22. I like to push myself. 23. I've written poetry since the fourth grade.
24. I love instrumental music. 25. I hate kitties.
26. I always forget how to spell tomorrow. 27. I'm very competitive. (Especially with Jeffrey.) 28. I, still, miss "Felicity." 29. I love to be with my entire family on Sunday.
30. I love to take naps with Jeff. 31. I don't think I'll ever eat meat again.
32. I collect magnets. 33. I secretly drink Dr. Pepper.
34. Jeff and I own 4 iPods. 35. I like my wrists.
36. I miss my Junior High best friends. 37. I wish my hair grew faster.
38. I think Camie is hilarious. 39. I wish I still took piano lessons from my
old piano teacher. 40. I love the smell of my parent's coat closet.
41. I want to have a baby soon, so they'll know my grandparents.
42. I sleep with a blanket my mom made me. 43. I love hearing Jeffrey sing Belle & Sebastian songs. 44. I'm taller than most of my close friends.
45. I wish I had my sister, Kyra's, profile. 46. I have the cutest, sweetest,
smartest nieces and nephews. 47. I absolutely cannot cook.
48. I love wearing glasses. 49. I love writing reminders on Post-its.
50. I love bookstores. 51. I love cute Thank U cards.
52. I wish I designed jewelry. 53. My dream job? Producing/Creating soundtracks.
54. I love that my parents still want to take care of me. 55. Together, Jeff and I
have bought over 360 iTunes songs. 56. I'm currently reading a 1100 paged book.
57. I'm so happy I went to Hillcrest High School. 58. I'm my Ward's primary pianist and choir pianist. 59. My cousin Annelise is living in S. Korea, and I wish I were too.
60. In my life, I've struggled to be me. 61. I think I'm dyslexic.
62. I wish I knew my neighbors. 63. I get cold-sores.
64. My sisters are my bestest friends. 65. I love to clean.
66. Favorite vacation spot so far? Lake Havasupai and Switzerland.
67. I miss my brothers teasing me. 68. My husband spoils me.
69. I hate the number 69. 70. I like to people-watch, especially at airports.
71. My dad has a beautiful singing voice. 72. I want to run a marathon someday.
73. I've torn my ACL. 74. I like to go to Costco.
75. I love to buy music: sheet music, CDs, iTune songs. 76. My wedding ring was my grandma's ring. 77. I love a warm, bubbly bath.
78. I wish I could sew, knit, and quilt like my mom. 79. I hate being cold.
80. I wear patterned socks, a lot. 81. I wish I traveled more.
82. I do not miss my old job as much as I thought I would.
83. I love my car. 84. I have secrets.
85. I don't like my feet. 86. I love to escape into a good book.
87. I like MTV's show "The Hills." (Premieres tonight.) 88. I hate Victoria's Secret.
89. I had Mono in 9th grade- I was very sick. 90. I wish I were a good Tennis Player.
91. I love accessories, especially rings. 92. I'm always wearing slippers.
93. I love Roller Coasters. 94. I found myself in London.
95. I enjoy a weekend trip to St. George. 96. I'm adventurous.
97. I with I were a better baker. 98. I love, love my piano. 99. I love watching Jeffrey sleep.
100. I’m so glad I’ve reached 100.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lacey! Great list. I really like #25 and I also had mono in 9th grade...and was very sick.

ali said...

Love this. Made me realize one hundred times over why you are my cherished friend.

But do you truly hate kittens? I remember you once saying that "hating" something means that you want it to die. I wouldn't mind if cats died, but kittens? They're a little more vulnerable. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! I found myself laughing so hard at my computer tears were coming down my face- why does mom and dads coat closet smell? I love you

Kim said...

Lacey that was so much fun. I love learning little things about people I didn't know. I need to check out Kyra's profile, I'm really curious!

Lorilee said...

Lacey I can honestly say I learn more about you from reading this, than I did from anyone else's "100 things about me" list. I think we should start a band. Easy on cats everyone.. I like them, some people even tell me I look like a cat! meow.

Anonymous said...

i love your list, lacey!

Chanse Carlson said...

I will tease you any time you need it. Nikolie --. Thanks Lacey I enjoyed da list.

Colleen said...

[Sorry for the sudden barrage of comments - can you tell Jim's on a press check?]

15. me too, but it's a secret. anyone who's ever heard me sing would laugh.
23. another me too.
28. hey, I just said this exact thing in another comment!
35. mt
48. ooh, I hate wearing glasses. eight years was plenty for me.
50. and libraries. I get so excited I have to pee. wow, too much information. :)
86. mmm
94. I'm still looking.