1.21.2007

Top Design

I can safely say the reality show, "Project Runway" is one of my favortie shows... Since it's currently on hiatus, I need something to fill that void...
Luckily, the creative folks over at Bravo are introducing yet another reality show about design- interior design that is.

This new show features 12 aspiring interior designers who compete to create a Top Design in each episode. So, like "Project Runway" I'm sure there will be some interesting challenges, diverse designers, and extremely entertaining episodes.

I've got my hopes up for this one... But, I have a feeling it'll be good... real good.

Show debuts Wednesday, January 31st. Hosted by Todd Oldham.

2 comments:

ali said...

I have been waiting for this since the end of PR. Finally. I would have forgotten if you hadn't reminded me!

Kim said...

I'm so excited about this. I will for sure be setting my tivo. Thanks for the info Lacey!