4.05.2007

"The Hills"

Speaking of guilty pleasures, I just read some news that will keep you "Hills" fans (you know who you are!) happy...

"The Hills" will be back for a third season. So, I guess we'll see if Heidi and Spencer really last, if Whitney got her dream job in L.A., and if LC will end up going back to Teen Vogue for her internship... (These privileges probably will continue as long as MTV has a hand in it... Sheesh... If only I could be handed so many amazing opportunities.)

What mostly surprised me: "The Hills" is MTVs #1 show... And yes, I too contribute to the 60 million! people who watch. The Real World's going down (one can only wish), and Intern babes are on the rise.

Anyhow... LC will be back. (Hopefully we'll see more of Whitney, as she seems to be the real deal.)

3 comments:

Dede said...

I'll admit, when we had cable I was a faithful watcher of the Hills. It's good to hear other people watch(ed) it too! I'm also happy to hear it will be on another season ;)

ali said...

I lalalove Wa-wa-wa-Whitney! May all her fashion dreams come true!

Long live the (only good about 1/3 of the time but still totally addicting) Hills!

Unknown said...

I read that the Hills would be back!! And I was secretly happy as well...
Stupid Heidi(just a side note)