8.01.2007

Austin City Archives

PBS.org has lots of Austin City Limit archived shows. There's only a select few, with only 1 song performances, but it's pretty addicting to watch the amazing artists who have performed.

Some of my favorites:



  • The Flaming Lips (Besides Wayne, the audience is so funny to watch.)

  • Ben Folds Five (Didn't know the story behind this song.)

  • Patty Griffin (That voice!)

  • Rilo Kiley

  • Damien Rice (I love the cello.)

  • Spoon (They were so fun to see live.)

Anyhow, you get the idea. View all these shows, plus much more, here. (I'm dying to see a band I adore up close and personal.)

2 comments:

Dede said...

Thanks Lacey. James and I love to watch Austin City Limits. Those are some of our favorites too!

Aimee said...

ohhhh...thanks for the tip. Going there now.